7.15.2010

Hey, forgot to tell you....

My family's online cookbook is almost done!  I've been uploading recipes (and the sis-in-laws have been typing them up too!) as well as cooking and taking pictures of the recipes.  There's still some links yet to go live, and I have lots of pictures to add...but it's very functional now.   Lots a delicious and easy meals, treats, sides and salads....yummo.  If you try one of the recipes and take a picture for us to use or comments on how it went, we'd love you forever.  We'd like to see it become an interactive site.  We might have cook-off contests and other fun stuff as we get followers/subscribers. 

Go check out:




 

3 comments:

Catherine @ van Breugel Design said...

What a great idea! I'm off to check it out now!

Tempest Ahoy said...

It's a great idea. I treasure one we had printed with my grandparents' recipes in it.

~ Regan said...

Terrific! I will head on over to check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails