7.30.2010

I'm heading out.

Making my way across the vast, empty expanse of wasteland that is northern Indiana to my deluxe accomodations in the city that never sleeps.  Crown Point, IN.

I will be visiting with the girls:


Sleeping in the Squirrel:
 And drinking giggling lots with the Infamous Coop Keeper:

I will present a full report upon my return from Nirvana on Monday.  If you've not yet met Jayme, I introduced her to everyone HERE.  I can't tell you how much I need the time away, and I can't think of a more perfect place to do so than with the wanna be farmgirl from Crown Point.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm loving your blog! And the Squirrel....I've stolen a picture for my blog ~ please let me know if you'd like me to remove it.

Have a great weekend

Stacy in Texas

Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmm, did I REALIZE before that you were my northern IN neighbor???


Well - - - for the next three months anyway.

BTW - - - the VERY northern part of IN isn't such a wasteland - - - too many cities - - - Gary, Hammond, and right into Chicago about as soon as you cross the border.

Anonymous said...

Been visiting Jayme's blog and it's hilarious!! You are going to have one might fine good time and I'm so jealous that you get a "real wife" to take care of you while you are there :)

NanaDiana said...

Hey Cindy- I don't even know how I found you but I'm thinking you'e almost as funny as I am-lol

Have fun on your get-away...will look for your posts when you get back. Diana

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Have a wonderful trip! Looks like you are going to have fun;)!

I just popped over from Sissie's to say hello! I love your site...I am off to check out some older posts!

Enjoy!
Cathy

la maison LaFortune said...

You go girl!! Have fun! Love the squirrel!!

Unknown said...

Have fun!. That is one cute camper. I am so envious of the whole lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

You're sleeping in the squirrel? Lucky you!

Di

Knitting Storm said...

Sounds sooo nice, have a great time. A holiday is always good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails