10.17.2010

Make it 4 Monday.


Welcome to another week's episode of Mi4M!  So glad you came :)

So here's the rules.  Gotta have rules.  Well, you don't gotta, but it helps keep me sane.  Here ya go...
Pretty please with Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes on top, only link:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.
If you're not sure, email me. 
Yes, I will delete posts that don't color within the lines.  Yes, I delete links every week.  Makes me feel like a meanie, but alas, I will do it again this week if need be.



Also:  Please visit some other partiers and leave some comment love....if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude.  Just sayin'.
Oh, and: Please add a link back here or my button to your post so others can find their way here.  Again, if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude. (Yep, again, just sayin'.)
Now for the Top 10 from last week's Mi4M! 


Seriously, it gets harder to pick just 10 each week.  So much great stuff posted.  Love the inspiration guys.  Keep it comin'!

Never Enough Thyme Creations:  Ceiling Tile Headboard (great tute)

Fairfield House: Gorgeous Hydrangea Wreath

Raising Camelot: Making a Pre-fab Island Fab

The Hillside Home:  Unique Bookshelf Re-do

Pregnant...with power tools: Cutey-Patootie Punkin House Numbers

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Fabulous Fall Decor

My Shabby Chateau: Yummy Frenchy Turquoise Chalkboard

Shell's Shabby Shack: Refinished Dresser with Glazing ('nother great tute)


The Modern Cottage: Painted Stair Runner...amazing

Freckled Laundry: Crystal and Wire Chandy..bling!


If ya did get featured, here's a button and a cyber little debbie oatmeal cream pie.  No need to thank me. :)

cottage instincts




18 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Hi cindy,
I hope you had a slendid week-end!! thanks, as always, for hosting your cottage linky party.
:)Lisa

FairfieldHouse said...

Cindy,

I'm so excited to have my hydrangea wreath featured and officially having cottage instincts! Thank you for hosting this party. I know it's a lot of work for you but all your readers (including me) appreciate it. Always so many wonderful ideas.

Your Friend,
Deborah

Katie Olthoff said...

That painted stair runner is seriously gorgeous! My stairs are painted brown, and I've been wanting to paint the risers white for ages, but you may have just changed my mind!

Thanks for hosting. I'm linking up this week!

Karen Sabrsula said...

What a great evening to see my Ceiling Tile headboard featured here!! Thank you so much. Now.. what to paint this week! Thanks again for your llink party! It is truly appreciated!
Happy Painting!
Karen

Lindy said...

Love all the featured projects! Thanks for hosting!

Donna said...

What a great surprise to see that you featured my chalkboard! Thanks so much, you made my day!!

Tootsie said...

all linked in and ready to go...thanks for hosting this party!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting. I love the stairs and the chandy. Have a great week.

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting. You made great picks for your top 10!

burlap+blue said...

Thank you for hosting! I can't wait to be inspired as I look through everyone's projects for the week! xo

Midwest Cottage and Finds said...

I LOVE that you do this!! first thing i look at on mondays...GREAT IDEAS!!

Sherry said...

I love to look at as many links as I can each week, even if I don't participate. I will be back to take a look at others posts later. Thanks for hosting.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this great blog party!

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to see my dresser featured! Yay... my first one :)I appreciate you hosting the link party each week. So nice of you to offer that feature for all of us! Love to see what you and others have created!

Have a great week! Michelle

Kate said...

Cindy

I am so delighted to finish a project and be able to join in for another amazing MI4M. Hope that you are having a terrific week. You inspire me girl!!!

xoxo
Kate

Anne Lorys said...

I get more inspiration from these Monday posts of yours!
Wonderful stuff. :-)

Erin Butson said...

I lvoe your style.there are some really great ideas here. thansk For hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Cindy. I'm so happy you featured my crystal chandy. Thanks for the oatmeal cream pie, too! Your other features are beautiful, especially that stair case runner. I wish had stairs right now!

Hugs,
Jami

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails