10.10.2010

Make it 4 Monday.


Welcome to another week's episode of Mi4M!  So glad you came :)

So here's the rules.  Gotta have rules.  Well, you don't gotta, but it helps keep me sane.  Here ya go...
Pretty please with Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes on top, only link:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.
If you're not sure, email me. 
Yes, I will delete posts that don't color within the lines.  Yes, I delete links every week.  Makes me feel like a meanie, but alas, I will do it again this week if need be.



Also:  Please visit some other partiers and leave some comment love....if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude.  Just sayin'.
Oh, and: Please add a link back here or my button to your post so others can find their way here.  Again, if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude. (Yep, again, just sayin'.)
Now for the Top 10 from last week's Mi4M! 













Can't wait to see what gets linked up this week!



15 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Wow, what a lot of great projects from last week! I look forward to seeing what's in store tonight! Thanks for hosting!! :)

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Cindy. And I so enjoy your witty quips.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

FairfieldHouse said...

Cindy,

I finally have something to link in! I love your picks from last week, especially the postmark chairs. Thank you for hosting such a fun collection of creative and clever ideas.

Your Friend,
Deborah

Leanne said...

I love that table and the striped nursery is gorgeous. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I'm in love with the settee and chair! I've been looking for one for my entrance, so pretty! Thanks for letting us link up! Have a great week!
XO
Kristin

Christie said...

Thanks for hosting! I love to come see all the home inspiration!

Janet - Birdland Treasures said...

Thank you for the opportunity to link up - can't wait to see everyone's wonderful ideas!

Sonja @ Craft-Werk said...

Fantastic blog link party so far. Have already left 3 comments on other projects. Great!

Rhonda said...

I added a my first ever entry to your party just now.
you have the best ideas and party-posters here.
thank you for all the inspirations

*junkrestore* said...

Thank you so much for the feature on my postmark chairs!

KimMalk said...

Those hosiery pumpkin is killin' me! :o)

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, Cindy. Loving your Top 10 picks this week.

Hugs,
Jmai

Unknown said...

Um. That would be Jami. Of all things to spell incorrectly. Ha!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this link party! You have such a cute blog!

Elisa said...

Hey Cindy!! I've missed you!! I had to take a break from your blog due to school and moves. I didn't have anything to make or decorate...BUT...we are back in a home that needs some serious help and I'm taking a longer break from my online classes to prepare for baby #3 due at Christmas. I'm so excited to catch up on MI4M and browse the old posts I've missed. I'm working on decorating my living room and your blog is my #1 resource. =)
Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails